Sidi Zero1 Boots Black
The Sidi Trial Zero 1 boot has been designed for Trials. It is produced in Lorica and in pressed anti-wear chamois split-grain leather to isolate the leg from external heat. The frontal is made in polyurethane.
The SIDI Trial Zero is completely lined in Cambrelle and the new sole is of rubber and the tread has been specially designed for the improved grip required by Trials. The rigid heel is shock-resistant and is anatomically moulded polyurethane.
- Top grain leather & anti-wear shammy split-grain leather to isolate the leg from external heat.
- Articulated movement above the ankle pivot point at the ankle (flex system).
- Sidis Quick Release mechanism
- Sidi shock resistant heel system.
- Sidis moulded sliding pattern sole
- Special spoiler fitted to deflect stones & dirt from the first closure.
- Impact deflectors at all vulnerable points
- Removable insole